Because taking care of the Earth isn't just for hippies!

Friday, July 07, 2006

Inconvenient Christians

The website Inconvenient Christians is offering free tickets to see the movie "An Inconvenient Truth" if you are a "Committed Bible believing Christian" and promise to post your opinion of the movie on their website. I think this is a great opportunity to see this movie for free and to start meaningful discussion within Christian groups on the topic of global climate change. I'm going to take advantage of their offer, you should too!

4 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find that God gave us the world, and in doing so he expected us to use this world. Animal fur is warm and factories enable poorer people to have higher quality goods. Do you desire to keep the poor impoverished to save a few trees?

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Claire said...

If you notice, I did not say whether or not I agreed with anything in the movie, just that people should take advantage of a free opportunity to see it. Regardless of where one stands regarding global warming, it would be useful to see it, either to support or revoke what Al Gore is saying. I saw the movie last night and will be posting my opinion shortly.

Also, what does animal fur have to do with global warming?

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd rather have a root canal by a monkey than torture myself by seeing Gore's movie. It would be not only a waste of precious time, it would likely drive any logical person insane.

Brother Adam

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Fair enough. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home