Because taking care of the Earth isn't just for hippies!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I leave for Rome SATURDAY!

After spending the last few months getting all of my documents together for my student Visa and visiting with friends and family, I'm finally leaving for Rome!  I hope to update this blog regularly while I'm there with pictures and stories of my adventures.  If you'd like to subscribe to this blog by email so you don't have to keep checking back, just enter your email in the box on the sidebar. 

And with that, I'll leave you with some pictures of my adventures this summer:

Bike ride with Margaret and Carmen


Hike to Humpback Rocks


Swimming in the Blue Hole


Wild turkeys in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard


The whole fam!


The Hollywood sign with Lina


And finally, a few views I'll hopefully be seeing again in a couple days:




Tags: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home