Because taking care of the Earth isn't just for hippies!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I Saw the Pope!

Okay, I've been itching to post this for several days now, but I had to wait until I had a good internet connection. I saw the pope! Up close! And I got pictures AND some video! :) Ok, this video isn't terribly impressive or anything, but it's there. Last week there was a Mass in preparation for Christmas for all of the university students here in Rome, and at the end of the Mass Pope Benedict came out and said hi. Here are some pictures, and the video:



IMG_3169.JPG

IMG_3176.JPG

IMG_3180.JPG

And of course the video! (let's see if this works...)




Tags: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger catholicandgop said...

Awesome! Great pictures.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Adam Janke said...

Rock on. I would love to be able to go to Rome one day.

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO SWEET!!! i'm so jealous :) he looks so popey and fun up close.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger reinnier said...

you should put that on your myspace

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Kathryn said...

That is so beautiful! Good for you! The video almost made me cry.

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Chad (ServantOfTheTrueKing) said...

What a great experience you had. I wish I could of been there.

 
At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how saweet!
That is awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home